Photo credits to : Kim Ergang, Kevin Lees, & Benjo Carretero.
Western Off Road Racing is a combination of side by side dirt drags and slalom course racing. Combined scores between the two events determine the winner for each class. There are also prizes for fastest time of the day (slalom race) and Ladies Drags.
WORR currently has races and showcases in Alberta at TORE – Total Off Road Experience (40 minutes west of Edmonton), Castrol Raceway near Edmonton, Tail Creek Raceway in Alix, Soks Pit in Edson, and Evergreen Park in Grande Prairie and other potential locations to follow.
Western Off Road Racing is a 100% racer-owned and operated, not-for-profit organization. Every event is created, organized, track designed, and produced by its members and volunteers. Members and volunteers range from all walks of life, men and women alike who have a passion for the sport. Some with previous experience and some who are starting with us in these first few years we have begun.
If you are interested in racing with WORR, please register via the contact page. You will need to register your truck number. Assigned truck numbers are available on the Driver Roster. If you don’t have a truck number, one will be assigned to you at the race event.
Western Off Road Racing – 2016 Events
- June 4th & 5th, 2016 Offroad Rumble @ T.O.R.E. Park(South west of Stony Plain, AB).
- June 18th, 2016 Night of Annihilation @ Castrol Raceway in Edmonton, AB.
- July 9th & 10th, 2016 Best in the West 4X4 Shootout @ Sok’s Pit in Edson, AB.
- July 30th & 31st, 2016 Midsummer Mayhem @ Tailcreek in Alix, AB.
- August 20th &21st, 2016 Monster Truck Throwdown @ Castrol Raceway in Edmonton, AB.
- September 10th & 11th, 2016 Horses on Octane @ Evergreen Park in Grande Prairie, AB.
- September 17th, 2016 Night of Annihilation #2 @ Castrol Raceway in Edmonton, AB.